Would you like to make more friends? Do you enjoy margaritas, chips & salsa? If you answered yes to these questions then you’ll make an amazing addition to our team.
Here at Rolwes Company, we are improving lives by building great homes. What does that mean? It means we work together to make sure we build a quality home we feel good about delivering to our buyers. How do we do this? Easy. We own it. Challenge it. Do it. Together.
Improving lives doesn’t just mean for our buyers. We want to improve your life also. Rolwes Company invests in your skills and provides you with opportunities for growth. Both in your career and your personal development. We want our team, and its members, to continually improve.
Improving lives also means having great benefits… We offer paid time off, paid holidays (including your birthday), medical insurance, dental and vision insurance, a $15,000 life insurance policy (paid by the company with the option to increase), a 401k plan that features a company contribution regardless of how much an employee contributes, and excellent company culture (including quarterly happy hours, social events, parties and more.) We like to improve lives by building great homes and enjoying the journey along the way.
We’re looking for someone who…
Owns it. Someone that is focused on quality and excellence. Someone who takes pride in their work.
Challenges it. Someone that has a thirst for knowledge, is open to feedback, and is constantly striving to improve.
Does it. Someone that works hard, stays determined, and is results driven. Someone that gets stuff done.
Is a team player. Someone who works without ego, helps others, and shows respect and gratitude.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that Model Homes are staffed during published hours daily.
- Ensure at all times, through visual inspection, that the Model Home is clean, and that all furnishings, accessories, and equipment are in first-class condition for prospective guests to view. This includes landscaping, signage, displays, indoor and outdoor lighting, etc.
- Transport materials and ensure that an adequate and complete supply of point-of-sale materials are available, including brochures, price lists, and pamphlets for guests.
- Greet every guest courteously, obtain information required by the Customer Preference Card.
- Physically demonstrate the products we offer directly to prospective homeowners by taking them through the model homes, homes under construction, and home sites.
- Effectively communicate current products, options, taxes, utility rates, financing plans, and community information to prospective homeowners.
Details you’ll need to succeed:
- Time Management Skills
- Great listener
- Loves talking to new people
- Amazing attitude
- Awesome communicator